The Eurapco Academy is internationally oriented, business focused and people driven. Its main aim is to create impact within the Eurapco Partners by providing participants with state-of-the-art further education. You are invited to explore and join in the unique opportunities Eurapco offers.
We believe that cross-border learning is the key to creating impact within the Partner organisations: by impact we refer to turning theory and key learnings into initiatives and actions that improve results and customer value.
The mission of the Academy is to be a trustworthy, international platform that enables people to continuously develop and learn from each other.
- Leveraging the knowledge that is already present at the Partners and identifying thought leaders.
- Leveraging the diversity within the Alliance.
- Innovating together: the more people are involved in similar innovative practices the faster it leads to results.
- Organising programmes together with the business.
- Cooperating with Partner’s academies.
- Tailor-made programmes.
- Getting acquainted with each other.
- Using e-join (Eurapco’s social collaboration platform) and other social tools to stay in contact.
- Creating alumni networks.
- Organising relevant alumni activities.
- Keeping up to date with the constant industry changes. The Eurapco Academy identifies these changes in conjunction with the business and develops tailor-made learning programmes if and as long as there is a need for it.
- Creating custom-made programmes by leveraging knowledge within the Alliance instead of undertaking external costs to achieve this.
- Offering in-company programmes.
- Experiential learning.
- Action learning projects sponsored by the business.
- Real-life challenges.
- Increasing business performance.