The Project Learning Experience has been created to help in developing participants and in providing project owners with additional resources.
As a project participant you will be offered the opportunity to improve your skills and expertise in data science. You can choose and apply for the project you wish to work on from the existing projects offered. These can be found here.
Integrated into this project are guest lectures, master classes and peer sessions which will help you deepen your data science knowledge.
As a project owner, you will be provided with the resources you require to accomplish your specified project. These are defined individually per project.
The duration of the programme depends on the scope of the project you will be working on. Estimated duration is two weeks.
This learning experience usually takes place at the office of the Eurapco Partner that is responsible for the project.
Fee indication: €2,000.
Note: The above fee is based on a group of 10 participants for two weeks (10 days).
The costs of the programme will be charged directly to your company. This fee includes training, guest speakers and lunch.
Note: Participants’ travelling and accommodation costs are not included in programme costs, as they can differ per person; prices are exclusive of VAT. Location and costs are subject to change.
- You will work on challenging data science projects.
- You will receive training from in-company experts and professors.
- You will gain international experience.
- You will exchange best practices with other professionals.
- You will network with colleagues from Partner companies.
- You will improve your collaboration and soft skills.
- You will bring back valuable knowledge to your home company.
- You have completed a university degree in the STEM-field (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics).
- You have good programming skills (for example, Python, R, SAS or SQL).
- You have experience working in data science or a related field.
- You have a good working knowledge of English.
- If you feel you have the required profile and would like to take part in this programme, click here to apply!
- After your application you will be contacted via email regarding further instructions and requirements.
- For more information on the current programme and available projects, please visit the Data Science Programme Community on e-join.
Note: to access this community, you need to be registered on Eurapco’s social platform, e-join. This platform is only accessible by current Eurapco Partner employees. To register on e-join, please click here.
|In the event of cancellation, programme fees will be payable according to the following schedule:
- Skill sessions: Time to work on your professional soft skills with storytelling, presentation and business impact classes.
- Peer sessions: During these sessions, colleagues from Partner companies will share their knowledge, best practices and use cases.
- Expert lectures: Attend guest lectures from professors or field experts to deepen your data science knowledge.
- Project time: Majority of your time will be spent on the data science project and meetings with your team.